sunnuntai 23. maaliskuuta 2014

Loiste festival - dance!

This whole weekend I've been super busy viewing the Loiste festival performances (hint hint: part of my job in the event I'm producing). I was amazed by how much talent these kids have and how hard they work on their performances. I had no idea there were so many so talented kids in this area.

Loiste festival is a cultural event for youngsters. Every year it has a different theme, and this year it was dance. Anyone can sign up. All you have to be is under 20. You get to perform and get feedback from professional dancers. It's not a competition, but the pros watching pick the most interesting performances that get to perform at a much bigger national event. So cool! This should be bigger. More people should know about this. I saw so many so talented kids that were so excited to perform and show what they can do. I'm so excited about the event I'm going to help put together. It offers these same young kids a chance to perform again for a different audience. Let's see how it works out!

 This whole Loiste got me really inspired so I tried sketching a little ballerina. I really like the hair :3









Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti